Our team at Vue Privée is constantly looking for up-in-coming artists with good body of works for exhibition at the Singapore gallery or online. Our curating team reviews all submitted artworks. Interested artists working in media other than photography may also send samples of work that they'd like us to consider. Selected works go through additional evaluation process and are co-curated by our team.
Please email us the following at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two to three sample images in jpeg format at a maximum of 1000 pixels wide. If we are interested in your artwork, we'll require much higher resolution files for the actual printing/reproduction.
- Include the following artworks details with digital files: image title, date, dimensions, and media
- Brief biography (250 words max.)
- Brief artist statement (250 words max.)
- Link to artist website, if available
We only accept digital submissions, so please don't send your submissions via postal mail. Vue Privée considers all submissions important! We will respond back to all artists, but don't be worried if you don't hear back right away.