|Terms & Conditions|
|General Terms||General Conditions|
|Order Policy||Return Policy|
|Website Modifications||Website Availability|
|Warrantee & Liability Limit||General|
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website(s) operated by Vue Privée. Please note that the headings and section titles are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- By accessing or using our website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, as they may be modified and posted on our website from time to time.
- If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, then you may not use our website.
- Our website is a place for you to select and order limited edition artworks and other unique items (the "Products" and each, a "Product"). The other parts of our website describe the Products in more detail.
- Please note that our website is available only to individuals that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You must be over eighteen (18) years to purchase any of the Products, using the payment method displayed on our website. If you do not qualify, please click here to leave our website now.
- To order a Product, you will need to follow the ordering procedures set out on our order page. Details of our prices for each of the Products, and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on our website. Unless otherwise stated by us in writing, prices indicated for each of the Products are "ex works" prices and are exclusive of all applicable taxes (including without limitation GST and VAT); customs duties; import duties; all delivery costs (including without limitation shipping and handling costs, freight forwarding costs and customs brokerage fees); banking and credit card charges, currency conversion rates and all other costs typically borne by a purchaser of similar products. We try to ensure that our prices displayed on our website are accurate but the price on your order will need to be validated by us as part of the acceptance procedure (see Clause 3.4 below). We will inform you if a Product’s correct price is higher than that stated in your order and you may cancel the order and decide whether or not to order the product at the correct price. We will also inform of the additional delivery costs and applicable taxes that will be charged by us. PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE MAY BE OTHER ADDITIONAL COSTS THAT MAY BE CHARGED DIRECTLY TO YOU BY THIRD PARTIES.
- Any times or dates stated on our website for delivery are estimates only. Vue Privée will make all reasonable effort to deliver goods within the time specified, but does not accept liability for any failure to deliver within that time.
- You must pay by Paypal or such other forms of payment as may be permitted by us at the time of order. WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE GENERALITY OF ANY OTHER DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISIONS HEREIN, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN ORDERS OR PAYMENTS ARISING FROM ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSSION TO AND FROM OUR WEBSITE OR THAT OF OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY CONTACTORS, ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF ANY EQUIPMENT DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR THE WEBSITE OR COMBINATION THEREOF.
- Vue Privée is entitled to refuse any order placed by you. If your order is to be deemed received by us, we will confirm this to you by online electronic means ("Confirmation") to the email address you have given us on registration or on ordering. Your order is accepted, and risk over the Products passes to you when the ordered Product(s) is delivered to the relevant forwarding agent/ carrier/ postal service. Neither the Confirmation nor online payment by you can be construed as acceptance of your order. Delivery takes place for your account and at your risk. We shall retain title to the delivered Products until full payment has been received by us.
- If the Product you ordered is unavailable, or if we are not able to execute your order for any reason within six (6) weeks after we have received your order, we shall give you notice of the same and will refund any payments already made by you. Any information about specific delivery periods given in a particular case shall always be non-binding upon us.
- You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services which may be offered by us on our website will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or any electronic cash, which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or services. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details or verification of the authenticity and ownership of such digital cash format as may be used by you before providing you with any goods or services.
- We handle every return or exchange request on a case-by-case basis and subject to the additional terms and conditions set out herein.
- There are no refunds for gift certificates and purchases made using gift certificates, although exchanges for such purchases will be available if the gift certificate recipient receives their Product damaged.
- You must inspect delivered Products IMMEDIATELY after receipt before signing off on the confirmation of delivery form and in the event of any external damages, this should be documented on the delivery form.
- You have an inspection period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date your Product was delivered (the "Inspection Period") and all inquiries about returns or exchanges must be made within the Inspection Period. If you fail to make an inquiry or report any damage within the Inspection Period, the right to return or exchange the purchased Product(s) expires.
- All return or exchange inquiries should be made within the Inspection Period (i) via email to email@example.com with the subject line "Return/Exchange Inquiry" followed by your order number; or (ii) in person if you are located in Singapore, by bringing the Product(s) to our gallery to seek the assistance of our customer service personnel. Further, returns or exchanges must fall into either of the following two categories and satisfy the respective conditions:
- No Questions Asked Return: The Product should be returned in its original condition and packaging, using the original packaging materials. If the Product is received by us other than in original condition or in any other packaging material, no refunds will be made. You further agree to arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Product and no reimbursements will be made to you in this regard.
- Damaged during Delivery Exchange: In the event that the Product is a damaged print or other limited edition unique item, email to us with your exchange inquiry a digital photograph (under 1 MB) of the damaged Product along with a brief explanation about the damage. Once your email is received, you may expect to hear from us within three (3) business days. We will review your inquiry and determine the exchange conditions. We will contact you to inform the conditions for exchanging the Product and the return procedures. If you are agreeable to such conditions, you may then proceed to arrange for the return of the Product back to us. Any shipping costs of returning the Product will be borne by us, subject to the exchange conditions being met by you. We will arrange for the delivery of a replacement of the Product ("Substitute Products") within fourteen (14) days from the exchange conditions being met by you.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND POLICIES OF PAYPAL (OR OTHER PAYMENT PROCESSING SERVICE PROVIDERS THAT MAY BE USED FROM TIME TO TIME), YOU AGREE THAT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN PREVAIL IN THE EVENT OF ANY INCONSISTENCY AND PRIOR TO REQUESTING FOR ANY CHARGEBACKS OR REVERSALS OF PAYMENT OR SIMILAR PROCESSES TO BE EFFECTED, YOU AGREE TO USE REASONABLE ENDEAVOURS TO FIRST CONTACT US TO RESOLVE THE CAUSES FOR SUCH REQUEST. IN THE EVENT ANY CHARGEBACKS OR REVERSALS OF PAYMENT OR SIMILAR PROCESSES ARE EFFECTED OR TO BE EFFECTED, YOU HEREBY AUTHORISE US TO CHARGE AND CLAIM FROM YOU AND YOU SHALL REIMBURSE US THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGEBACK AND REVERSAL PAYMENT AND ALL FEES AND OTHER COSTS AND LIABILITIES INCURRED BY US IN THE EVENT WE HAVE PROOF OF SHIPMENT OR DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT AND YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT WE MAY COLLECT SUCH SUMS FROM YOU BY ANY LEGAL MEANS.
- In the event of any dispute between us or If you have any complaints, you should direct them to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 11c Mount Sophia #02-16, Singapore 228467.
- By placing an order, you acknowledge that
- the quality of the Products may defer from the images of the Products appearing on our website. Due to many factors, including without limitation, screen resolution; and production and print methods, variations in colour, format and in the quality of the paper, fabric and surface may occur compared to the representations on our website; and
- the Products will be subject to Product-specific natural wear and changes, which may be accelerated by unsuitable environmental factors and/or inappropriate storage or care.
- We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, any new features including new content and/or the sale of new Products and/or the release of new software tools or resources shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
- Please note that although we try to ensure that the content of our website is accurate, our website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
- We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other Internet connected device.
- Vue Privée makes no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through our website or which may link to our website. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from Vue Privée and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to any other website does not mean that Vue Privée endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and Vue Privée shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
- Unless otherwise specified, all content and materials published on our website are presented solely for your private, personal and non-commercial use.
- Our website is controlled and operated by us from our offices in [Singapore]. Where content published on the website is supplied by third parties, you understand that we do not control or endorse such content in any way. All content which is offered by third parties that are not affiliated with or otherwise connected with us, is published in good faith but we do not (to the extent permitted by applicable law) accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of such content (whether published on or offline) and the use of such content, except for content which relates directly to Products you purchase. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it.
- We have used our best endeavours to ensure that our website complies with Singapore laws. However, we make no representations that the materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Singapore. Those who visit our website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. If use of our website and/or viewing of it, or use of any material or content on our website or services, or products offered through our website are contrary to or infringe any applicable law in your jurisdiction(s), you are not authorised to view or use our website and you must exit immediately.
- Vue Privée makes no representations and gives no warranties, express or implied that making the Products available in any particular jurisdiction outside Singapore is permitted under any applicable non-Singapore laws or regulations. Accordingly, if making the Products or any part available in your jurisdiction or to you (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited, those Products are not offered for sale to you. You accept that if you are resident outside Singapore, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to purchase the Products. Vue Privée accepts no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the purchase or attempted purchase of the Products by persons in jurisdictions outside Singapore or who are nominees of or trustees for citizens, residents or nationals of other countries.
- The contents of our website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Vue Privée, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
- The purchase of any Products do not include the purchase of any underlying intellectual property rights in respect of the artistic works and no such rights are transferred to purchasers of the Products. Ownership and/or control of all intellectual property rights and in particular copyright in the artistic works remain with the respective creators and/or Vue Privée. In particular but without limitation to the foregoing, purchasers may not reproduce purchased prints or photographs.
- All products and company names and logos mentioned in our website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may download material from our website for the sole purpose of placing an order with Vue Privée or using our website as a shopping resource. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our website including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so, for example in order to complete any test or questionnaire or through the use of the "Bookmark & Share" function provided on our website for the posting of images hosted on our website to outside websites provided that the image on such outside websites must provide a link back to the image on our website.
- The following applies to any information you provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process:
- You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services which are available through our website by us, our partners, successors (including the purchaser of the whole or part of our business), associates, subcontractors or other third parties (together our "Partner Companies"). These Partner Companies may be located in countries that do not have laws to protect your information. Details of the companies and countries involved in your case will be provided on request. If you would like to request such information or review or modify any part of your personal information then you should email us at email@example.com.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to the processing and disclosure of the Personal Information for the Purposes. If you would like to review or modify any part of your Personal Information then you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, the following also applies to all messages, emails, bulletin boards postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted by you to us (‘Content’):
- you must own or have the right to submit Content for publication on our website and all Content submitted by you must be legal, honest, decent and truthful and comply with all applicable laws, Regulations, standards and/or codes of practice;
- you must ensure that all Content submitted to us does not infringe the copyright, design, privacy, publicity, data protection, trade mark or any other rights of any third party, nor be obscene, abusive, threatening, libellous or defamatory of any person or be otherwise unlawful;
- you must ensure that the Content does not advertise or otherwise solicit for funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; and
- we have the right (but not the obligation) to monitor Content and may edit, reject or remove Content if we believe it does not comply with the above and, in particular, we reserve the right to block incoming emails and other Content, if we believe that their content is or may be inappropriate or otherwise does not comply with the above.
- You grant us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide licence in perpetuity to publish all Content that you submit to us except any portion of the Content that is Personal Information. You have sole responsibility for the Content which you submit to us and you shall indemnify and shall keep us fully and effectively indemnified on demand from and against all actions, claims, losses, liability, proceedings, damages, costs, expenses, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption and other pecuniary or consequential loss (including legal costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us and arising directly or indirectly out of the publication of Content submitted by you to us.
- You warrant and undertake that you will not use our website for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by these terms and conditions, including without limitation the posting or transmitting of any libellous, defamatory, inflammatory or obscene material. If you breach these terms and conditions then your permission to use this website terminates immediately without the necessity of any notice being given to you. We retain the right to deny access to any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
- You are solely responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any username, email verification and password that may be given to you or selected by you for use on our website. You may not share these with or transfer them to any third parties. You must notify Vue Privée immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security regarding our website that comes to your attention.
Warrantee & Liability Limit
- We warrant that for any Product you purchase from our website:
- we have the right to sell the Product to you; and
- subject to Clause 4.8, the Product will correspond with the description we have given to you.
- Except as provided in Clause 12.3 of the Terms and Conditions, we exclude all other express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to any products (including without limitation the Products), our website or any information or service provided through our website.
- We will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on our website are accurate, but please note that all content, materials and information on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it.
- We accept no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any direct or indirect loss of data, profit, revenue or business in each case, however caused, even if foreseeable. In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of our website or its contents other than as a direct result of purchasing Products (which shall be subject to the exclusions and limitation of liability set out in these terms and conditions), we accept no liability for this loss or damage (except where we have been negligent) whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of Vue Privée or our servants, agents or any other person or entity.
- If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Product concerned. This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for our fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including antivirus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The limitations and exclusions in this clause do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- We may, but you may not, assign any rights and/or transfer, sub-contract or delegate any obligations under these terms and conditions, and/or charge or deal in any other manner with these terms and conditions or any of our respective rights or obligations. Any purported assignment, transfer, sub-contracting, delegation, charging or dealing in contravention of this Clause 12.1 shall be ineffective. These terms and conditions are personal to you and are entered into by you for your own benefit and not for the benefit of any third party.
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website, following which all use of our website will be governed by that version. You must check the terms and conditions on the website regularly.
- If any provision or term of these terms and conditions shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be divisible from the other terms and conditions and shall be deemed to be deleted from them.
- These terms and conditions and your use of our website are governed by the laws of Singapore and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore court.
- Except in respect of a payment obligation, neither you nor Vue Privée will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond your or Vue Privée’s respective reasonable control.
- Failure or delay by either party enforcing an obligation or exercising a right under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that obligation or right.
- These terms and conditions do not confer any rights on any person or party (other than you and/or us) pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act [cap. 53B].
- You and us are independent contractors, and no agency, partnerhip, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- All notices shall be given:
- to us via email at email@example.com or by post at 11c Mount Sophia #02-16, Singapore 228467; or
- to you at either the email or postal address you provide during any ordering process.
- Notice will be deemed received when an email is received in full (or else on the next business day if it is received on a weekend or a public holiday in the place of receipt) or three (3) days after the date of posting.
- These terms and conditions replace all other terms and conditions previously applicable to the use of our website and/or sale of the Products.